I’m so proud of myself. It’s very satisfying for me when things start to click in my head and come together. I still need lots of progress and I have a long ways to go, but I feel like I finally have my foot in the door with how all this works.
I decided to try my hand at another stage for MMD. This time one that is Halloween themed. You know… because the coming holiday and all. Building it in Blender has been easier this time around. Practice really does make perfect.
Well, I’m making progress. I mentioned in an earlier post that I’ve built a stage for MMD with Blender and today I made an attempt at making a sweater.
I finally figured out what was wrong with the legs: the leg bone in question had the axis limit option turned on. Such a simple issue that I’ve been puzzling over for about 2 days.
I know… I haven’t written ANYTHING in ages (okay, it’s only been a week since the last post). It’s been an odd week for my brain. Several times I’ve found myself having spent hours at my computer, but haven’t actually done anything. My browser history shows that I hadn’t looked at anything during that time and I got next to no progress done on the current music video I’ve been working on.
So I’ve been spending quite a bit of time learning how the PMX Editor works to assemble and edit models for the Miku Miku Moving program.