Here is the current to-do list for the mini dungeon:
It’s still a lot of work left, but it’s getting there.
I’ve created a new home world for players to spawn in for the first time. It’s an InfinitePlots world, so this should make sure new players have a place to build their headquarters/home base/estate. It includes:
- an NPC village
- an apartment complex for those who don’t wish to build a home
- a chat cafe for those who like to log in just to chat
- a newbie to Minecraft tutorial
- a tutorial on the server’s plugins
- a player mall
- the world tree portal hub has been moved to this world
- a dungeon tower: “Toad Tower of Terror” designed for a team to run through
I still need to build a post office for this world and then it will be ready for use.
Screenshots of the Home World
The texture pack used in the screenshots is the one I made. I’m still trying to figure out how to share it over at PlanetMinecraft.